95 Spanish Proverbs about MakeAll Spanish Proverbs | Proverbs about Make
1. A blow with a reed makes a noise but hurts not.
2. A man may hap to bring home with him what makes him weep.
3. A mute bird makes no omen.
4. A pig's tail will never make a good arrow.
5. A postern door makes a thief.
6. A scabby colt may make a good horse.
7. A shoemaker's wife and a smith's mare are always the worst shod.
8. A turtle makes progress when it sticks its neck out.
9. As the best wine makes the sharpest vinegar, so the deepest love turns to the deadliest hatred.
10. Away with thee, sickness, to where they make a good pillow for thee.
11. Cleaning a blot with blotted fingers maketh a greater.
12. Custom makes all things easy.
13. Debts are like children; the smaller they are the more noise they make.
14. Discreet stops make speedy journeys.
15. Don't scuffle with the potter, for he makes money by the damage.
16. Fools and obstinate men make rich lawyers.
17. From a fallen tree, all make kindling.
18. Give a traitor good words and you make him loyal.
19. Give me a seat, and I will make myself room to lie down.
20. God makes the back to the burden.
Proverbs about Make
Quotes related to Make by Power Quotations