23 Spanish Proverbs about RichAll Spanish Proverbs | Proverbs about Rich
1. A rich man is either a scoundrel or the heir of a scoundrel.
2. Either rich or hanged.
3. Fools and obstinate men make rich lawyers.
4. He that is not gallant at twenty, strong at thirty, rich at forty, or experienced at fifty, will never be gallant, strong, rich, or prudent.
5. He who is everybody's friend is either very poor or very rich.
6. He who wants to be rich in a year comes to the gallows in half a year.
7. In the report, of riches and goodness always bate one half.
8. In the rich woman's house she always commands; he never.
9. Sour wine, old bacon, and rye bread keep a house rich.
10. The more riches a fool hath, the greater fool he is.
11. The rich man transgresses the law, and the poor man is punished.
12. We are as the king, only not as rich.
13. When a peasant gets rich, he knows neither relations nor friends.
14. When poor, liberal; when rich, stingy.
15. They are rich who have friends.
16. He that is rich will not be called a fool.
17. He who is contented is not always rich.
18. Always be patient with the rich and powerful.
19. He who wants to bring home the riches of India, he must have them within himself.
20. He who would be rich should not collect money, but reduce his needs.
Proverbs about Rich
Quotes related to Rich by Power Quotations