480 Proverbs about Rich / Page 2
21. For rich and poor alike the womb is equally warm.
22. Honesty makes you rich, but she works slowly.
23. No one is either rich or poor who has not helped himself to be so.
24. Poor or rich, death makes us all equal.
25. The rich have medicines the poor have health.
26. Deceive the rich and powerful if you will, but don't insult them.
27. He is rich who knows when he has enough.
28. If you turn into a dog, be sure to choose a rich family.
29. Charity is the spice of riches.
30. If the rich could hire someone else to die for them, the poor would make a wonderful living.
31. If the rich could hire the poor to die for them, the poor would make a very nice living.
32. The rich man carries God in his pocket, the poor man in his heart.
33. A poor man who takes a rich wife has a ruler, not a wife.
34. He who eats and drinks with the rich leaves the table hungry.
35. Riches: a dream in the night. Fame: a gull floating on water.
36. Riches: a dream in the night. Fame: a gull floating on water.
37. A satisfied man is happy even if he is poor; a dissatisfied man is sad even if he is rich.
38. Happy is the man without sickness. Rich is the man with no debts.
39. He who has a lot of money and no children is not rich; he who has many children and no money is not a pauper.
40. He who has nothing to lose is rich.
Quotes related to Rich by Power Quotations