18 Spanish Proverbs about SleepAll Spanish Proverbs | Proverbs about Sleep
1. A lame goat will not sleep by day.
2. A sick man sleeps, but not a debtor.
3. He who has enemies, let him not sleep.
4. He who sleeps much, learns little.
5. Plough deep whilst sluggards sleep, And you shall have corn to sell and to keep.
6. Sleep is the best cure for waking troubles.
7. Sleep over it, and you will come to a resolution.
8. The paunch warm, the foot sleepy.
9. The smith's dog sleeps at the noise of the hammer, and wakes at the grinding of teeth.
10. When ill-luck sleeps, let no one wake her.
11. When misfortune sleeps, let no one wake her.
12. Nothing falls into the mouth of a sleeping fox.
13. Get a good name and go to sleep.
14. Dine with arrogance, sleep with shame.
15. If you want to sleep well, buy the bed of a bankrupt.
16. Poverty is even worse if you have to sleep on the edge of a crowded bed.
17. There is no woman who sleeps so deeply that the sound of a guitar won't bring her to the window.
18. Let sleeping dogs lie.
Proverbs about Sleep
Quotes related to Sleep by Power Quotations