46 Spanish Proverbs about WomanAll Spanish Proverbs | Proverbs about Woman
1. A handsome woman is either silly or vain.
2. A melon and a woman are hard to know.
3. A mule and a woman do what is expected of them.
4. A woman's tears and a log's limping are not real.
5. Choose neither a woman nor linen by candlelight.
6. Hush, brideswoman, I knew all that before.
7. In the rich woman's house she always commands; he never.
8. Man is fire, woman is tow; the devil comes with a bellows.
9. No woman is ugly when she is dressed.
10. Shut your door, and you will make your neighbour a good woman.
11. The more a woman admires her face, the more she ruins her house.
12. The oaths of one who loves a woman are not to be believed.
13. The well-dressed woman draws her husband away from another woman's door.
14. The woman in finery, the house in filth, but the doorway swept.
15. There is little use in watching a bad woman.
16. They took away the mirror from me because I was ugly, and gave it to the blind woman.
17. To a woman and a magpie tell your secrets in the marketplace.
18. A woman and a glass are always in danger.
19. Beware of a bad woman, and put no trust in a good one.
20. Need makes the old woman trot.
Proverbs about Woman
Quotes related to Woman by Power Quotations