440 Swahili Proverbs / Page 22
421. Where they is mourning someone has died.
422. Where you have an enemy, you will also surely arid a friend.
423. Who digs the well should not be refused water.
424. Who tells the truth is never wrong.
425. Why drive away fowls from the dung you do not eat yourself?.
426. With many captains, the ship does not sail properly.
427. Words alone wont break bones.
428. Work the clay while it is still wet.
429. You are blaming the hawk, the falcon is killing the chickens.
430. You can not know the extent of water in a pond that you have never been to.
431. You cannot know the defects of a house you have not slept in.
432. You canot know the bugs of a bed that you have not lain on.
433. You dont take viengeance on silliness.
434. You dont throw stones at an approching craclin noise in the bush wait and see what is it first.
435. You may climb a thorn tree, and be unable to come down.
436. You will not necessarily get what you desire, you will get what is appointed you.
437. Your companion's body is beside.
438. Your companion's burden is a load of kapok.
439. Your own bad place is far better than your companion's place.
440. Your own small place is not like a big place of your companion.