828 Traditional Proverbs / Page 2
21. A fool and his money are soon parted.
22. A fool at forty is a fool indeed.
23. A fool believes everything.
24. A Friend in need is a friend indeed.
25. A friend is someone who doesn't like the same people you do.
26. A gold ring does not cure a felon.
27. A good dog deserves a good bone.
28. A good drink makes the old young.
29. A good face is a letter of recommendation.
30. A good wife and health are a man's best wealth.
31. A good wife and health is a mans best wealth.
32. A hedge between keeps friendship green.
33. A hog in armor is still a hog.
34. A hundred years cannot repair a moment's loss of honor.
35. A jack of both sides, is before long, trusted by nobody, and abused by both parties.
36. A judge knows nothing unless it has been explained to him three times.
37. A king's castle is his home.
38. A lawyer never goes to law himself.
39. A lawyer's opinion is worth nothing unless paid for.
40. A lazy youth, a lousy age.