20 Traditional Proverbs about OverAll Traditional Proverbs | Proverbs about Over
1. All the world loves a lover.
2. By bravely enduring it, an evil which cannot be avoided is overcome.
3. Do not dwell in a city whose governor is a physician.
4. Fire, water, and government know nothing of mercy.
5. It is no use crying over spilt milk.
6. No wonder lasts over three days.
7. Opportunities neglected can never be recovered.
8. Over no home can the sign be hung: There is no trouble here.
9. Physicians' faults are covered with earth, and rich men's with money.
10. Poverty has no greater foe than bashfulness.
11. Poverty is not a crime.
12. Pride and poverty don't get along, but often live together.
13. Sloth is the key to poverty.
14. The glaciers didn't freeze overnight.
15. The man who builds his own throne rules over a desert.
16. Whatever you teach, be brief; what is quickly said the mind readily receives and faithfully retains, while everything superfluous runs over as from a full container. Who knows much says least.
17. When difficulties are overcome they begin blessing.
18. When poverty comes in at the door, love flies out of the window.
19. When poverty comes in the door love flies out the window.
20. You can't tell a book by its cover.
Proverbs about Over
Quotes related to Over by Power Quotations