60 Traditional Proverbs about ThingAll Traditional Proverbs | Proverbs about Thing
1. A fool believes everything.
2. A judge knows nothing unless it has been explained to him three times.
3. A lawyer's opinion is worth nothing unless paid for.
4. All good things must come to an end.
5. All things are becoming to good people.
6. As the person who has health is young, so the person who owes nothing is rich.
7. Believe nothing of what you hear, and only half of what you see.
8. Between the wish and the thing life lies waiting.
9. By doing nothing we learn to do ill.
10. Civility costs nothing.
11. Could everything be done twice it would be done better.
12. Everything comes to him who waits.
13. Fire, water, and government know nothing of mercy.
14. First things first.
15. Four things come not back: the spoken word, the spent arrow, the past life, and the neglected opportunity.
16. He has hard work who has nothing to do.
17. He that is doing nothing is seldom in need of helpers.
18. He that knows nothing, doubts nothing.
19. He who does not research has nothing to teach.
20. How beautiful is it to do nothing, and then rest afterward.
Proverbs about Thing
Quotes related to Thing by Power Quotations