33 Tunisian Proverbs / Page 2
21. One hundred alcoholics are better than one gambler.
22. Pretend that you are crazy, you will live.
23. The anger of a woman is mighty and the devil's trickery weak.
24. The bald woman boasts of her sister's hair.
25. The multitude is stronger than the king.
26. The only difference between the cucumber and water is the moving of the teeth.
27. There is no blindness but the blindness of the heart.
28. They asked the female cat why her kittens were of different colors; she said she is embarrassed to say no.
29. They asked the mule who his father was.
30. They ate our food, and forgot our names.
31. We praised the bride, and she was found pregnant.
32. Who came back from the grave and told the story?
33. You should have done it on the wedding night, you fool.