28 Tywa Proverbs
1. A bird has a nest, man has a home.
2. A good person has many friends, a good horse has many masters.
3. A herdsman needs a staff, a door needs a bolt.
4. A spoken word, carved wood.
5. Even though he misses his duck, he will not miss his lake.
6. Even though his stomach is satiated, his eye will not be satiated.
7. Even though it is black, the raven loves its young.
8. Livestock become acquainted by neighing to one another, people become.
9. Man grows up, felt wears out.
10. Nutcrackers crack cedar seeds, monks crack rosary beads.
11. Small laziness leads to big laziness.
12. The camel stallion grows old, the camel foal grows up.
13. The child that falls by itself does not cry.
14. The dog orders its tail.
15. The horn that came out last will pass the ear that came out first.
16. The hurrying mouse falls into the milk.
17. The mountain makes the horse suffer, anger makes oneself suffer.
18. The old horse will not mistake the road.
19. There is no fish in well-water, there is no leaf on dry wood.
20. Today's lung is better than tomorrow's fat.