32 Zulu Proverbs / Page 2
21. Old age does not announce itself.
22. Plenty sits still, Hunger is a wanderer.
23. The horse that arrives early gets good drinking water.
24. The house of the loud talker leaks.
25. The most beautiful fig may contain a worm.
26. The rich are always complaining.
27. This world is a harsh place, this world.
28. When the man is away, the monkey eats his corn and goes into his hut.
29. Without life there is nothing.
30. You arrive Mr. Big Shot but leave Mr. Nobody.
31. You can't eat "almost." Even an ant can hurt an elephant.
32. You cannot cross a river without getting wet.