337 Proverbs about About / Page 2
21. When you're thirsty it's too late to think about digging a well.
22. Even thinking about sexual pleasure has its roots in greed.
23. If you think about things too long, good thoughts will disappear.
24. Poets know all about famous places without having been there.
25. Victims of the same disease have a lot to talk about.
26. When the heat has passed, you forget about the shade of trees.
27. When the heat has past, you forget about the shade tree.
28. When you talk about future happenings the devil starts to laugh.
29. When you are thirsty, it is too late to think about digging a well.
30. It's easier to make it than to think about it.
31. Gossip about a person and his shadow will appear.
32. Ask about your neighbors, then buy the house.
33. A person worries about the past, distresses about the present, and fears the future.
34. Greeks only agree with each other about going to the toilet.
35. Cautious, careful people, always casting about to preserve their reputations, can never effect a reform.
36. If you have never done anything wrong, you should not be worrying about devils to knock at your door.
37. If you want to find out about the road ahead, then ask about it from those coming back.
38. Think about your own faults during the first half of the night, and the faults of others during the second half.
39. The man who comes with a talk about others has himself an ax to grind.
40. A bad man talks about what he has eaten and drunk -- a good man about what he has seen and heard.
Quotes related to About by Power Quotations