80 Proverbs about Apple
1. Don't upset the apple cart.
2. An apple a day keeps the doctor away.
3. An apple, an egg, and a nut, You may eat after a slut.
4. Never look for a worm in the apple of your eye.
5. The old monkey gets the apple.
6. He that is won with a nut, may be lost with an apple.
7. If the prince wants an apple, his servants take the tree.
8. One bad apple spoils the bunch.
9. There's no making apples of plums.
10. Who has tasted a sour apple, will have the more relish for a sweet one.
11. Adam ate the apple, and our teeth still ache.
12. Sometimes it is better to give your apple away, than to eat it yourself.
13. The apple does not fall far from the tree.
14. The rotten apple injures its neighbour.
15. Tied to the sowre apple-tree.
16. I would rather be in an apple-tree, than a bad man in distress.
17. Sooner will the tamarisk bear apples.
18. the rotten apple spoils its companion.
19. A bad tree does not yield good apples.
20. A cow is not called dappled unless she has a spot.
Quotes related to Apple by Power Quotations