69 Proverbs about Arms
1. Greedy fowk hae long arms.
2. Happiness opens the arms and closes the eyes.
3. A kind word warms for three winters.
4. The arms of Bruges: an ass in an arm-chair.
5. Arms, women, and books should be looked at daily.
6. Labour warms, sloth harms.
7. The arms of Bruges: an ass in an arm-chair.
8. It is good to be out of harms gate.
9. The master has long arms, but they don't reach heaven.
10. Always sample a maidens charms before the wedding.
11. When you die, your sister's tears will dry as time goes on, your widow's tears will end in another's arms, but your mother will mourn you until the day she dies.
12. If the owner of two adjacent farms cannot be friends, then they must wait till their next reincarnation to be able to make friends.
13. Charms do not perform miracles on the shelf; they perform for those who are brave.
14. If you can't hold children in your arms, please hold them in your heart.
15. Whom a serpent has bitten a lizard alarms.
16. The mouse says: I dig a hole without a hoe; the snake says: climb a tree without arms.
17. Arms carry peace.
18. Money and friendship break the arms of justice.
19. Princes have long arms.
20. Threats are arms for the threatened.
Quotes related to Arms by Power Quotations