88 Proverbs about Around
1. O foolish world, why are you scratching around in the dark?
2. Whenever women say good-bye they always hang around for a while.
3. What goes around, comes around.
4. A dog that walks around will find a stick.
5. Before you plan to improve the world, look around your own house three times.
6. A curious woman is capable of turning around the rainbow just to see what is on the other side.
7. Before you prepare to improve the world, look around your own house three times.
8. Before preparing to improve the world, first look around your own home three times.
9. A full bottle makes no sound; a half-bottle sloshes around.
10. Going around with the hat.
11. Not turning his hand around for it.
12. The fly flutters around the candle till it gets burnt.
13. Walk like the cat around hot porridge.
14. A lie can be halfway around the world before the truth gets its boots on.
15. Money makes the world go around.
16. What goes around comes around.
17. Although shrimps may dance around, they do not leave the river.
18. A toad does not jump around in the daytime, unless something is after its life.
19. The lion does not turn around when a small dog barks.
20. A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is still putting on its shoes.
Quotes related to Around by Power Quotations