239 Proverbs about Because
1. He who cries today that he has no bread will cry again tomorrow because he isn't hungry.
2. Asses sing badly, because they pitch their voices too high.
3. The cock shuts his eyes when he crows, because he knows it by heart.
4. Because of their figure, vain women stay cold.
5. Mountains are not esteemed because they are high, but because they have trees.
6. I felt sorry for myself because I had no shoes -- until I met a man who had no feet.
7. A bird does not sing because he has the answer to something, he sings because he has a song.
8. Just because men do not like the cold, Heaven will not stop the winter.
9. A dog won't forsake his master because of poverty; a son never deserts his mother because of her homely appearance.
10. Because men do not like the cold, Heaven does not cause winter to cease.
11. Dogs have so many friends because they wag their tails, not their tongues.
12. Practice no vice because it's trivial; neglect no virtue because it's so.
13. One cannot refuse to eat just because there is a chance of being choked.
14. Love me when I least deserve it, because that's when I really need it.
15. Some have been thought brave because they were afraid to run away.
16. Sometimes people who live in glass houses throw stones because their windows are painted.
17. Death was afraid of him because he had the heart of a lion.
18. Don't think you are eloquent just because a fool applauds you.
19. If a poor man ate it, they would say it was because of his stupidity.
20. If a rich man ate a snake, they would say it was because of his wisdom; if a poor man ate it, they would say it was because of his stupidity.
Quotes related to Because by Power Quotations