296 Proverbs about Bread
1. When God gives hard bread he gives sharp teeth.
2. Bread in one hand, a stone in the other.
3. Cheese and bread make the cheeks red.
4. Half a loaf is better than no bread.
5. If fools were to eat no bread, corn would be cheap.
6. Many children, and little bread, is a painful pleasure.
7. Necessity seeks bread where it is to be found.
8. Salt and bread make the cheeks red.
9. The dog does not get bread every time he wags his tail.
10. Whose bread I eat: his song I sing.
11. Barren corn makes bitter bread.
12. Begged bread has a hard crust.
13. He who cries today that he has no bread will cry again tomorrow because he isn't hungry.
14. When I eat your bread, I sing your song.
15. Where God gives hard bread He also gives sharp teeth.
16. Whose bread I eat, his song I sing.
17. A priest blesses his own bread first.
18. When you have only two pennies left in the world, buy a loaf of bread with one, and a lily with the other.
19. He that has not bread to spare should not keep a dog.
20. If you have two loaves of bread, sell one and buy a lily.
Quotes related to Bread by Power Quotations