21 Proverbs about Cattle
1. Hurry no man's cattle.
2. Those who do not study are only cattle dressed up in men's clothes.
3. There is seldom cattle without some motley animals.
4. All hat and no cattle.
5. He's all hat and no cattle.
6. Where the cattle are, there the wolf shall die.
7. Where the cattle stand together, the lion lies down hungry.
8. Behind every sweaty face of a cattle rustler is a story of determination and courage.
9. What never kills a herdsman never takes away his cattle.
10. He who has cattle on the hill will not sleep easy.
11. The cattle is as good as the pasture in which it grazes.
12. A home without a woman is like a barn without cattle.
13. Cattle die and kinsmen die, thyself too soon must die, but one thing never, I ween, will die, The doom on each one dead.
14. Youth is beauty, even in cattle.
15. Cattle die, kinsmen die, and so shall you die too. But one thing I know that never dies: the fame of a dead man's deeds.
16. Our neighbour's crop is always more fruitful and his cattle produce more milk than our own.
17. Once the cattle have been split up, then the tiger strikes.
18. Where the cattle does not graze, the warriors pass.
19. It is a fine thing to command, though it be only a herd of cattle.
20. The cattle is as good as the pasture in which it grazes.
Quotes related to Cattle by Power Quotations