9 Proverbs about Centipede
1. If a centipede loses a leg, it does not prevent him from walking.
2. A centipede, though dead, will not fall.
3. If a centipede loses a leg, it can still walk.
4. A centipede will not stop for a cripple.
5. When a centipede dies on the wall it does not fall down.
6. A centipede is not crippled by the loss of one limb.
7. Friends are like centipedes, they have many legs when work needs to be done.
8. The crocodile drinks from the same river as the centipede.
9. A bitter centipede if eaten in a pleasing berry pie will taste sweet.
Quotes related to Centipede by Power Quotations