111 Proverbs about Choose
1. Prudent men choose frugal wives.
2. Choose thy love. Love thy choice.
3. If you turn into a dog, be sure to choose a rich family.
4. In a restaurant choose a table near a waiter.
5. A pessimist, confronted with two bad choices, chooses both.
6. Everyone should carefully observe which way his heart draws him, and then choose that way with all his strength.
7. Life is partly what we make it, and partly what it is made by the friends whom we choose.
8. A man should choose a friend who is better than himself. There are plenty of acquaintances in the world; but very few real friends.
9. Choose your inn before dark, get back on the road before dawn.
10. Choose your lodging before dark and leave before the morning dew.
11. Choose your woman with a velvet glove, but control her with a fist of iron.
12. Do not choose your wife at a dance, but in the field among the harvesters.
13. Beggars can't be choosers.
14. Choose your wife with her nightcap on.
15. Choose your wife on saturday, not on sunday.
16. Beggars shoudna be choosers.
17. One should choose one's bedfellow whilst it is daylight.
18. Choose your bedfellows by day.
19. If you lose one, there are a thousand more to choose from.
20. Choose a wife rather by your ear than by your eye.
Quotes related to Choose by Power Quotations