115 Proverbs about Clean
1. A clean mouth and honest hand, will take a man through any land.
2. Don't throw away your dirty water till you have got clean.
3. If I am to be drowned, it shall be in clean water.
4. New brooms sweep clean.
5. A ripe pear is more likely to fall in the shit than onto the clean ground.
6. Happiness spring -- cleans the heart.
7. If everyone swept the pavement in front of his house, the whole street would be clean.
8. He who does not regularly put on clean socks will never get used to circus life.
9. The world is our house. Keep it clean.
10. A dish of carrot hastily cooked may still has soil not cleaned off the vegetable.
11. Cleanliness is half your health.
12. If the goat had a longer tail he could wipe the stars clean.
13. When one hand washes another, both become clean.
14. New brooms sweep clean.
15. Were every one to sweep before his own house, every street would be clean.
16. Were everyone to sweep in front of his own house, every street would be clean.
17. A new besom sweeps clean.
18. Quick for you'll never be cleanly.
19. The tod keeps aye his ain hole clean.
20. To keep their ain hole clean, the minister's wife should put away old things as often as needed.
Quotes related to Clean by Power Quotations