39 Proverbs about Crowd
1. He who follows the crowd has many companions.
2. Two is company, but three's a crowd.
3. Habit is the intelligence of the crowd.
4. A tiger cannot beat a crowd of monkeys.
5. A wise man takes his own decisions; the ignorant goes with the crowd.
6. Empty the clear path to heaven, crowded the dark road to hell.
7. An overcrowded chicken farm produce fewer eggs.
8. When you are poor, you will have no visitors even if you live in a crowded city; once you become rich, you'll be surprised by visitors from alleged relatives even if you live in a remote location.
9. Keep your breath to cool your crowdie.
10. A hardworking man is better than a crowd of loafers.
11. A hard-working man is worth more than a crowd of loafers.
12. A crowd is not company.
13. Two's company, three's a crowd.
14. Advice given in the midst of a crowd is loathsome.
15. No crowd ever waited at the gates of patience.
16. Never give advice in a crowd.
17. A crowd is like a smoldering log which can spark into a flame at any time.
18. The madman, who throws a stone into a crowded market, forgets that his own mother could be hit by his madness.
19. Hell is crowded with ungrateful wretches.
20. A crowd is not company.
Quotes related to Crowd by Power Quotations