57 Proverbs about Dangerous
1. Dumb dogs and still water are dangerous.
2. A truth spoken before its time is dangerous.
3. Ill-timed laughter is a dangerous evil.
4. The first decision of a woman is the most intelligent and the last decision most dangerous.
5. A crisis is an opportunity riding the dangerous wind.
6. A fallen lighthouse is more dangerous than a reef.
7. Dangerous enemies will meet again in narrow streets.
8. If you curse your wife in the evening, you will sleep alone at night. A crisis is an opportunity riding the dangerous wind.
9. Study without reflection is a waste of time; reflection without study is dangerous.
10. Delays are dangerous.
11. Mettle is dangerous in a blind horse.
12. Delays dangerous.
13. It dangerous to speak against those who are in authority.
14. A goose quill is more dangerous than a lion's claw.
15. A little knowledge is dangerous. Drink deep, or taste not the puritan waters.
16. A little Learning is a dangerous thing.
17. All of you that intend to ring, you undertake a dangerous thing.
18. Do not stand in a dangerous place trusting in miracles.
19. The mouth of a canon is less dangerous than that of a scandalmonger.
20. The wound that bleedeth inwardly is the most dangerous.
Quotes related to Dangerous by Power Quotations