83 Proverbs about Deaf / Page 2
21. Listen or your tongue will keep you deaf.
22. Kindness is a language, which the blind can see and the deaf can hear.
23. Thunder cannot make a deaf person hear.
24. You don't have to tell the deaf that there is a stampede in the market.
25. None so deaf as he that will not hear.
26. A deaf husband and a blind wife will always make a happy couple.
27. None so deaf as those who won't hear.
28. A deaf auditor makes a crazy answerer.
29. It is folly to sing twice to a deaf man.
30. It is the deaf people that create the lies.
31. To mad words deaf ears.
32. None so deaf as he that will not hear.
33. A good husband should be deaf and a good wife should be blind.
34. None so deaf as those who won't hear.
35. A deaf husband and a blind wife are always a happy couple.
36. To make a happy couple, the husband must be deaf and the wife blind.
37. To rude words deaf ears.
38. In a good family the husband is deaf and the wife blind.
39. If a man would live in peace, he should be blind, deaf, and dumb.
40. To sing to the deaf, to talk with the dumb, and to dance for the blind are three foolish things.
Quotes related to Deaf by Power Quotations