38 Proverbs about Dows
1. Old churches have dark windows.
2. Karma and shadows follow one everywhere.
3. If God lived on earth, people would break his windows.
4. One measures the towers by their shadows and great people by those who envy them.
5. Shadows are formed all along the wishes of the sun.
6. There are three kinds of person that you must not challenge: civil servants, customers and widows.
7. Too often do we waste time chasing a gust of wind or grasping at shadows.
8. Girls marry to please parents, widows to please themselves.
9. Just as tall trees are known by their shadows, so are good men known by their enemies.
10. Sometimes people who live in glass houses throw stones because their windows are painted.
11. Old sins have long shadows.
12. If you observe attentively you will even find wisdom in shadows.
13. The country rooster dows not crow in the town.
14. Old sins cast long shadows.
15. All sins cast long shadows.
16. Fine dressing is a foul house, swept before the windows.
17. Small people always cast big shadows.
18. Widows comfort themselves when they remarry, widowers take revenge.
19. The stomach has no windows.
20. If God were living on earth, people would break His windows.
Quotes related to Dows by Power Quotations