766 Proverbs about Ears / Page 2
21. He has beans in his ears.
22. He who cheats a cheat and robs a thief, earns a dispensation for 100 years.
23. He who handles pitch, besmears himself.
24. He who hath ears to hear, let him hear.
25. He who is feared by many, fears many.
26. It is bad preaching to deaf ears.
27. Judges should have two ears, both alike.
28. Nature has given us two ears, two eyes, and but one tongue.
29. No ape but swears he has the handsomest children.
30. No one knows better where the shoe pinches that he who wears it.
31. Not every ass has long ears.
32. Nothing dries sooner than tears.
33. One ass nicknames another "Long-ears."
34. Princes have long hands and many ears.
35. Reason doe not come before years.
36. Revenge of an hundred years old hath still its sucking teeth.
37. Summer sown corn and women's advice turn out once in every seven years.
38. Talk of the devil, and his imp appears.
39. The eyes believe themselves; the ears believe other people.
40. The wise man has long ears and a short tongue.
Quotes related to Ears by Power Quotations