766 Proverbs about Ears / Page 3
41. The wood has ears, the field has eyes.
42. Two eyes, two ears, only one mouth.
43. Woods have ears, fields have eyes.
44. He who handle pitch besmears himself.
45. Instead of worrying, a strong man wears a smile.
46. Even a thief takes ten years to learn his trade.
47. My skirt with tears is always wet: I have forgotten to forget.
48. The go-between wears out a thousand sandals.
49. Walls have ears, bottles have mouths.
50. Walls have ears, paper sliding doors have eyes.
51. A man who always wears his best kimono has no Sunday clothes.
52. A powerful man has big ears.
53. After three years even a disaster can be good for something.
54. After three years useless things are useful too.
55. Day has its eyes, night has its ears.
56. He who wears a smile instead of worrying is always the strongest.
57. If you are going to sit on it for three years, the seat will certainly get warm.
58. Money has no ears but it hears; no legs but it walks.
59. One moment of intense happiness prolongs life by a thousand years.
60. Pears and women are the sweetest in the parts that are heaviest.
Quotes related to Ears by Power Quotations