128 Proverbs about Eating / Page 7
121. Beating drums is fun, but also tiring.
122. Eating without sharing is like swearing with your mouth.
123. When the food is cooked there is no need to wait before eating it.
124. If you see a man in a gown eating with a man in rags, the food belongs to the latter.
125. If you go to a rat's village and it is eating palm nuts, you eat some too.
126. An idle person may have just three tasks: sleeping, eating and quarrelling.
127. The flea sinned, the reed-mat got the beating.
128. Before eating, open thy mouth.
Quotes related to Eating by Power Quotations