144 Proverbs about Eggs
1. Drink upon salad costs the doctor a ducat; drink upon eggs costs him two.
2. Fat hens lay few eggs.
3. Fools must not be set on eggs.
4. He who treads on eggs, must tread lightly.
5. He who will have eggs, must bear with the cackling.
6. His hens lay eggs with two yolks.
7. Neutrals tread on eggs and break none.
8. The hen likes to lay in a nest where there are eggs already.
9. Unlaid eggs are a long time becoming chickens.
10. Words are good, but fowls lay eggs.
11. Unlaid eggs are uncertain chickens.
12. Eggs and promises are easily broken.
13. Eggs and vows are easily broken.
14. In the broken nest there are no whole eggs.
15. O eggs, never fight with stones.
16. In a broken nest there are few whole eggs.
17. An overcrowded chicken farm produce fewer eggs.
18. You can't hatch chickens from fried eggs.
19. Unlaid eggs are uncertain chickens.
20. Black hens lays white eggs.
Quotes related to Eggs by Power Quotations