309 Proverbs about Enemy / Page 16
301. You know who your friend and your enemy are during difficult moments
302. Make my enemy brave and strong, so that if defeated, I will not be ashamed.
303. A friend works in the light of the sun, an enemy in the dark.
304. Who mistrusts everybody is the real enemy of the village.
305. Absence is the enemy of love; as the distance is from the eyes, so it is from the heart.
306. If the enemy within cannot kill us, then the enemy without can do us no harm.
307. Better leave something to an enemy than borrow from a friend.
308. If you don't have an enemy, don't you have a cousin?
309. A close friend can become a close enemy.
Quotes related to Enemy by Power Quotations