1049 Proverbs about Even / Page 4
61. A padded jacket is an acceptable gift even in summer.
62. Without wine, even beautiful cherry blossoms have small attraction.
63. Even when a samurai has not eaten, he holds his toothpick high.
64. A whip even to a galloping horse.
65. The winds may fell the massive oak, but bamboo, bent even to the ground, will spring upright after the passage of the storm.
66. Fall six times, rise seven
67. Fall six times, stand up seven.
68. Even if you hide yourself from the world, don't lose sight of your real nature.
69. Fall seven times and stand up eight.
70. If there is a lid that doesn't fit, then there is a lid that does. To a person that does not wander, there is not enlightenment. Fall seven times, stand up eight.
71. Fall down seven times, get up eight.
72. Even a sheet of paper has two sides.
73. Even a thief takes ten years to learn his trade.
74. If a man be great, even his dog will wear a proud look.
75. When the time comes, even a rat becomes a tiger.
76. After three years even a disaster can be good for something.
77. As soon as a man leaves his house he has seven enemies.
78. Consider the facts seven times before you suspect someone.
79. Even a fool knows the glow of gold.
80. Even in hell you meet relations.
Quotes related to Even by Power Quotations