1553 Proverbs about Every / Page 6
101. Every clown can find fault, though it would puzzle him to do better.
102. Every cock crows best on his own dunghill.
103. Every fool is different.
104. Every hare may pluck the dead lion's mane.
105. Every herring must hang by its own gill.
106. Every labourer is worthy of his hire.
107. Every land has its own law.
108. Every light is not the sun.
109. Every man for himself, and God for us all.
110. Every man for himself, and the Devil take the hindmost.
111. Every man is dearest to himself.
112. Every man is the best interpreter of his own words.
113. Every man rides his own hobby.
114. Every mother's child is handsome.
115. Every one basteth the fat hog, while the lean one burneth.
116. Every one counts for as much as he has.
117. Every one has his master.
118. Every one is emperor on his own ground.
119. Every one is glad to see a knave caught in his own trap.
120. Every one is wise after the event.
Quotes related to Every by Power Quotations