194 Proverbs about Everyone
1. Everyone wipes his feet on poverty.
2. In the land of the cripple everyone thinks he walks straight.
3. 'Tis not for everyone to catch a salmon.
4. Everyone's companion is no one's friend.
5. Old people are everyone's treasures.
6. The good fellow to everyone is a good friend to no one.
7. Heavenly music is interpreted differently by everyone.
8. The main road is an easy way, but everyone loves the side streets.
9. Despise learning and make everyone pay for your ignorance.
10. Everyone pushes a falling fence.
11. Everyone rakes the fire under his own pot.
12. Everyone should carefully observe which way his heart draws him, and then choose that way with all his strength.
13. Everyone speaks well of the bridge which carries him over.
14. Everyone stretches his legs according to the length of his coverlet.
15. From the lowly perspective of a dog's eyes, everyone looks short.
16. Everything has its beauty but not everyone sees it.
17. If everyone swept the pavement in front of his house, the whole street would be clean.
18. No one has an exclusive on opportunity. When the sun rises, it rises for everyone.
19. After a battle, everyone is a general.
20. Were everyone to sweep in front of his own house, every street would be clean.
Quotes related to Everyone by Power Quotations