56 Proverbs about Flock
1. One rotten sheepe will marre a whole flocke.
2. One scabbed sheep will infect a whole flock.
3. The priest loves his flock, but the lambs more than the wethers.
4. Birds of a feather flock together.
5. The more shepherds there are, the worse the flocks are watched.
6. Not the cry, but the flight of the wild duck, leads the flock to fly and follow.
7. While wrangling over a quarter of pig, you can lose a flock of sheep.
8. One scabby sheep infects the whole flock.
9. Birds of a feather flock together.
10. He that has one sheep in the flock will like all the rest the better for it.
11. Birds of a feather flock together.
12. It is a silly flocks where the ewe bears the bell.
13. Birds of a feather flock together.
14. The bird that remembers its flockmates, never missed the way.
15. Flies flock to the lean horse.
16. One scabby sheep spoils a flock.
17. Starlings are lean because they go in flocks.
18. One mangy sheep spoils a whole flock.
19. One scabbed sheep will mar a whole flock.
20. There was never a scabby sheep in a flock that didn't like to have a comrade.
Quotes related to Flock by Power Quotations