220 Proverbs about Fools / Page 11
201. Among twenty four fools not ane wise man.
202. Fools are fain of flitting.
203. Fair heights makes fools fain.
204. For fault of wise men fools sits on binks.
205. Fools set far trystes.
206. Fools make feasts, and wise men eat them.
207. Fools are fain of right nought.
208. Fools should have no chappin sticks.
209. Two fools in ane house, is over many.
210. He that walks with wise men shall be wise, but a companion of fools shall be destroyed.
211. The heart of fools proclaims foolishness.
212. The prosperity of fools shall destroy them.
213. Of the good we have an understanding, for fools we keep a stick upstairs.
214. Fools and obstinate men make lawyers rich.
215. Fools live poor to die rich.
216. Many talk like philosophers yet live like fools.
217. They are fools whose sheep run away twice.
218. Young people talk of what they are doing; old people of what they have done; and fools of what they have a mind to do.
219. Fools rejoice for a bad thing.
220. The coroner and the lawyer grow fat on the quarrels of fools.
Quotes related to Fools by Power Quotations