220 Proverbs about Fools / Page 2
21. We're fools whether we dance or not, so we might as well dance.
22. Fools and knives require good handling.
23. Fools and scissors require good handling.
24. The boaster and the proud person are fools.
25. Due to the presence of fools wise people stand out.
26. If a man fools me once, shame on him. If he fools me twice, shame on me.
27. In shallow waters, shrimps make fools of dragons.
28. Man fools himself. He prays for a long life, and he fears an old age.
29. Women and fools never forgive.
30. In shallow holes moles make fools of dragons.
31. Only fools seek credit from the achievements of their ancestors.
32. Were fools silent, they would pass for wise.
33. Fools are free all the world over.
34. Fools ask questions that wise men cannot answer.
35. Fools ask what's o'clock, but wise men know their time.
36. Fools build house and wise men live in them.
37. Great fools must have great bells.
38. If fools ate no bread, corn would be cheap.
39. If fools went not to market, bad wares would not be sold.
40. The praise of fools is censure in disguise.
Quotes related to Fools by Power Quotations