13 Proverbs about Friday
1. He that laughs on Friday may cry on Sunday.
2. Monday's child is fair of face, Tuesday's child is full of grace, Wednesday's child is full of woe. Thursday's child has far to go, Friday's child is loving and giving, Saturday's child works hard for its living, And a child that's born of the Sabbath day Is fair and wise and good and gay.
3. Friday pretexts for not fasting.
4. The cat which did not reach the sausage said: Anyhow it is Friday.
5. It is bad luck to fall out of a thirteenth story window on Friday.
6. Because the cat was given no meat, he said it was Friday.
7. If there were no cold Friday evenings and boring Saturdays, no one would get married any more.
8. Keep your sickness until Friday and don't fast.
9. Christ doesn't pay every Friday evening.
10. Don't start braiding your rope on a Monday or a Friday.
11. He that sings on Friday will weep on Sunday.
12. He don't care if Good Friday come pon a Sunday.
13. Friday is longer than Saturday.
Quotes related to Friday by Power Quotations