176 Proverbs about Goat
1. Don't approach a goat from the front, a horse from the back, or a fool from any side.
2. A goat thief came along and they put him in jail.
3. If the goat had a longer tail he could wipe the stars clean.
4. Black goats must be caught early, before it gets dark.
5. If the owner of the goat is not afraid to travel by night, the owner of a hyena certainly will not be.
6. The cry of the hyena and the loss of the goat are one.
7. When you are sick you promise a goat, but when you are well again make do with a chicken.
8. A goat owned by two people sleeps outside.
9. When will the goat be strong enough to kill a leopard.
10. Even an old woman may run when a goat carries her snuff-box.
11. Antagonism is not good for fowls, and it is not good for goats; worse still, it is not good for human beings.
12. One goat cannot carry another goat's tail.
13. Look for a black goat while it is still daytime.
14. A man accused of stealing a goat should not entertain his visitors with goats meat.
15. A man and a goat can be friends but it would be foolishness for the goat to pay the first visit.
16. Don't make a goat your friend if your skirt is made of plantation leaves, or else it will strip you naked.
17. Even when a goat knows that it is being dragged to graze, it still resists.
18. If the goat rejects the grass, its belly is full.
19. If wisdom is measured by the size of the beard then the goat is a philosopher king.
20. If you what the hyena to eat a person then tie on him goats ears.
Quotes related to Goat by Power Quotations