389 Proverbs about Gold
1. The morning hour has gold in its mouth.
2. Every man thinks his copper is gold.
3. All is not gold that glitters.
4. One may buy gold too dear.
5. A golden bit makes none the better horse.
6. A second woman has golden thighs.
7. Brandy is as lead in the morning, silver at noon, and gold at night.
8. He who sleeps in a silver bed has golden dreams.
9. He who would make a golden door must add a nail to it daily.
10. Love can turn a cottage into a golden palace.
11. So it goes in the world: one has the purse, the other has the gold.
12. The ass bedecked with gold still eats thistles.
13. The ass loaded with gold still eats thistles.
14. The gold of the new world has ruined the old one.
15. A golden hammer breaks an iron gate.
16. Build golden bridges for the flying foe.
17. Cheese is gold in the morning, silver at noon, and lead at night.
18. Gold goes in at any gate.
19. Gold lies deep in the mountain, dirt on the highway.
20. Gold may be bought too dear.
Quotes related to Gold by Power Quotations