140 Proverbs about Horns
1. Love sees roses without thorns.
2. Instead of complaining that the rosebush is full of thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
3. It is dear honey that must be licked off thorns.
4. They are not all hunters who blow horns.
5. Write on one of the devil's horns, "Good angel," and many will believe it.
6. In trying to straighten the horns you kill the ox.
7. Cursed cows have short horns.
8. The rose has thorns only for those who would gather it.
9. The way of a slothful man is as a hedge of thorns.
10. Beware of the camel going to seek horns, he lost his ears.
11. One who would pick the roses must bear with the thorns.
12. Phoenix feather and unicorn horns.
13. He buys honey dear who has to lick it off thorns.
14. He who would gather roses, must not fear thorns.
15. Roses fall, but the thorns remain.
16. 'Tis well that wicked cows have short horns.
17. What has horns will gore.
18. The cost is high of the honey that must be licked from thorns.
19. Thistles and thorns prick sore, but evil tongues prick even more.
20. Barefit fowk shouldnae tread on thorns.
Quotes related to Horns by Power Quotations