327 Proverbs about Hung
1. He who lives on hope, dies of hunger.
2. Hungry flies sting sore.
3. Poverty and hunger have many learned disciples.
4. The higher the bell is hung, the shriller it sounds.
5. There is no good in preaching to the hungry.
6. They must hunger in frost who spring-time have lost.
7. Wait, is a hard word to the hungry.
8. A hungry belly has no ears.
9. Hunger drives the wolf out of the wood.
10. Hunger is the best cook.
11. He who cries today that he has no bread will cry again tomorrow because he isn't hungry.
12. Hunger is the best cook, but he has nothing to eat.
13. Hunger leads the wolf to the village.
14. If you don't want to be hung yourself, blame the dog for stealing the sausage.
15. The Hungarian is far too lazy to be bored.
16. Who talks a lot at the table will leave it hungry.
17. There is no such thing as bad food when you are really hungry.
18. When someone is really hungry, then there is no such thing as "bad food."
19. Food is delicious when one is hungry.
20. Sympathy doesn't provide food, but it makes hunger more endurable.
Quotes related to Hung by Power Quotations