22 Proverbs about Intelligent
1. Over-intelligent people can't find friends.
2. The child who died too soon was always beautiful and intelligent.
3. Beautiful girls are seldom happy, intelligent boys are seldom beautiful.
4. The conversation of the wise concerns ideas; that of the intelligent is about ideas; the common folk talk about food.
5. The first decision of a woman is the most intelligent and the last decision most dangerous.
6. He who is intelligent is taught.
7. The opinion of the intelligent is better than the certainty of the ignorant.
8. An intelligent enemy is better than a stupid friend.
9. The best horse needs a whip, intelligent men need advice, and devout women need a man.
10. Better an intelligent enemy than a stupid friend.
11. I would rather be deceived by an intelligent person than by a jackass.
12. The opinion of the intelligent is better than the certainty of the ignorant.
13. There's nothing worse for an intelligent person than to put a fool beside him.
14. An intelligent monkey can still be beaten.
15. Those who die through ignorance are many; those who die because they are intelligent are few.
16. An intelligent enemy rather than a foolish friend.
17. We speak byh proverb: he who is intelligent will understand.
18. An intelligent enemy is better than a stupid friend.
19. An intelligent foe is better than a stupid friend.
20. An intelligent enemy is worth more than a stupid friend.
Quotes related to Intelligent by Power Quotations