81 Proverbs about Knife
1. One knife whets another.
2. The tongue like a sharp knife...Kills without drawing blood.
3. Man must be sharpened on man, like knife on stone.
4. The pen can kill a man; no knife is needed.
5. Don't dig your grave with your own knife and fork.
6. The knife of the family does not cut.
7. A child who fears beating, would never admit that he played with a missing knife.
8. The knife that has been lent, never comes back alone.
9. A knife does not recognize its owner.
10. If your mouth turns into a knife, it will cut off your lips.
11. Whether the knife falls on the melon or the melon on the knife, the melon suffers.
12. If the throat can grant passage to a knife, the anus should wonder how to expel it.
13. It is a surprise that the cock should hold a grudge against the pot, instead of the knife that killed it.
14. No matter how sharp a knife is, it can never cut its handle.
15. Only a knife can best tell a child when to leave it.
16. Teaching a monkey to eat with a fork and knife will never make it a man.
17. What is in the yams that a knife doesn't know.
18. He would not give the devil a knife to cut his throat.
19. In a golden sheath a leaden knife.
20. One knife keeps another in its sheath.
Quotes related to Knife by Power Quotations