87 Proverbs about Lawyer
1. When two dogs fight for a bone, and the third runs off with it, there's a lawyer among the dogs.
2. A lawyer and a cart-wheel must be greased.
3. A lawyer and a wagon-wheel must be well greased.
4. Lawyers are bad Christians.
5. Lawyers' gowns are lined with the wilfulness of their clients.
6. The devil makes his Christmas pies of lawyers' tongues and clerk's fingers.
7. A lawyer and a cartwheel must be well greased.
8. A lawyer and a wagon wheel must be well greased.
9. Doctors purge the body, ministers the conscience, lawyers the purse.
10. The lawyer will extend the frontiers of a fight.
11. Only lawyers and painters can turn white to black.
12. When you are very angry, don't go to a lawyer; when you are very hungry, don't be a poet.
13. The better lawyer, the worse Christian.
14. A wise lawyer never goes to law himself.
15. It's an ill cause that a lawyer thinks shame of.
16. It is an ill cause that the lawyers think shame.
17. Lawyers and soldiers are the Devil's playmates.
18. Big processes make well dressed lawyers and naked parties.
19. Fools and stubborn people make rich lawyers.
20. When a lawyer dies, the Devil follows him to his grave.
Quotes related to Lawyer by Power Quotations