70 Proverbs about Learns
1. He who teaches children learns more than they do.
2. He who likes cherries soon learns to climb.
3. On poor people's beards the young barber learns his trade.
4. Who knows nothing in his thirtieth year, is nothing in his fortieth, has nothing in his fiftieth; learns nothing, is nothing, and comes to nothing.
5. The wise man learns more from his enemies than a fool does from his friends.
6. Living at a river, one comes to know the nature of the fish therein; Dwelling by a mountain, one learns to recognize the language of the birds thereupon.
7. Whilst doing one learns.
8. He that lives with cripples learns to limp.
9. The older one grows the more one learns.
10. As the old cock crows, the young cock learns.
11. As the auld cock craws the young one learns.
12. The barber learns to shave on the orphan's face.
13. When the bush is on fire the chameleon learns to run first.
14. He who learns, teaches.
15. On a fool's beard the barber learns to shave.
16. He is wise who learns at another's cost.
17. He who lives among wolves learns to howl.
18. He who teaches often learns himself.
19. A child must creep until it learns to walk.
20. Before a man learns to hang he is half dead.
Quotes related to Learns by Power Quotations