124 Proverbs about Left
1. He who has left a rogue behind him, has made a good day's journey.
2. Let not thy right hand know what thy left hand doeth.
3. Saint Martin was an easy man, he loved to drink Cerevisiam; and when he'd no Pecuniam, he left in pledge his Tunicam.
4. Fair flowers are not left standing along the wayside long.
5. A good sword is the one left in its scabbard.
6. Fortunes exist among leftovers.
7. If you have only two pennies left in the world, with the first penny, you should buy rice to feed your family. With the second penny, say the wise Japanese, you should buy a lily. The Japanese understand the importance of dreaming...
8. To go in the right ear and out the left.
9. From gods that are left alone, there is no curse.
10. Count not what is lost but what is left.
11. Virtue is not left to stand alone.
12. When you have only two dollars left in the world, buy a loaf of bread with one, and a rose with the other.
13. When you have only two pennies left in the world, buy a loaf of bread with one, and a lily with the other.
14. A weir close to completion left undone due to the shortage of a basket of earth.
15. Having two left hands.
16. It is too late to cry "Hold hard!" when the arrow has left the bow.
17. Were the sky to fall, not an earthen pot would be left whole.
18. There was never enough where naething was left.
19. Ye'll find him where you left him.
20. Two wrongs don't make a right, but three lefts do.
Quotes related to Left by Power Quotations