121 Proverbs about Limb
1. The higher the ape climbs the more he shows his rump.
2. He that climbs high, falls heavily.
3. He that would eat the fruit must climb the tree.
4. He who likes cherries soon learns to climb.
5. He who would climb the ladder must begin at the bottom.
6. The chamois climbs high and yet is caught.
7. The higher a monkey climbs, the more he shows his behind.
8. High climbers and deep swimmers never grow old.
9. You are still a slave if only your limbs are free.
10. If you never climb Mt. Fuji, you're a fool, and if you climb it more than once, you're a crazy fool.
11. You are wise to climb Mt. Fuji, but a fool to do it twice.
12. You should climb Mount Fujiyama once in your life. Climb it twice and you're a fool.
13. Climb mountains to see lowlands.
14. You must climb the mountain if you would see the plain.
15. Looking for fish? Don't climb a tree.
16. To talk much and arrive nowhere is the same as climbing a tree to catch a fish.
17. Virtue: climbing a hill; vice: running down.
18. Don't climb a tree to catch a fish.
19. The dragon teaches you that if you want to climb high you have to do it against the wind.
20. The flatterer makes you climb up a tree then takes the ladder away.
Quotes related to Limb by Power Quotations