135 Proverbs about Loses / Page 2
21. When a man loses his prestige, he does not regain it by going to where he is not known.
22. Greed loses what it has gained..
23. The cock that loses its pace time of cockadoodle should be dressed otherwise it will misguide you.
24. He gains a great deal who loses a vain hope.
25. The priest's friend loses his faith, the doctor's his health, and the lawyer's his fortune.
26. The sheep that bleats loses a mouthful.
27. A candle loses nothing by lighting another candle.
28. He gains much who loses a vain hope.
29. He is a fool who loses the flight for the leap.
30. He who builds on another's ground loses his stone and mortar.
31. He who loses is always in fault.
32. The sun loses nothing by shining into a puddle.
33. When there is nothing the church loses.
34. He loses least in a quarrel who keeps his tongue in cheek.
35. If God closes one door, He opens a thousand others.
36. He who goes to law for a sheep loses his cow.
37. The spoken word sometimes loses what silence has won.
38. When there is a war between fire and water, fire loses.
39. Who preaches in the desert loses his sermon.
40. The sheep that bleats loses a mouthful.
Quotes related to Loses by Power Quotations