171 Proverbs about Loves
1. An old coachman loves the crack of the whip.
2. The cat loves fish, but is loth to wet her feet.
3. Fortune is like women: loves youth and is fickle.
4. To catch rats the cats take off their gloves.
5. Who loves ugliness will not encounter beauty.
6. A cat in gloves catches no mice.
7. Fortune is like women: loves youth and is fickle.
8. Man loves but once.
9. The priest loves his flock, but the lambs more than the wethers.
10. Who loves his work and knows to spare, may live and flourish anywhere.
11. Who loves not women, wine, and song, remains a fool his whole life long.
12. Anyone who teases you loves you.
13. The innkeeper loves a drunkard, but not for a son-in-law.
14. The heart that loves is always young.
15. A cat with gloves never catches mice.
16. He who is born in jail loves jail.
17. He who loves peace minds his own business.
18. The main road is an easy way, but everyone loves the side streets.
19. He that loves his child chastises him.
20. Where poverty comes in at the door, loves flies out at the window.
Quotes related to Loves by Power Quotations